Welcome to our family blog. Here you can check in regularly to see what the boys have been doing lately. We will try to update it as frequently as possible. We hope you enjoy watching them grow up.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Camera!!!

Instead of waiting for my camera to return the second time from camera camp, I decided to go rent one. Of course I rented the mac daddy of cameras!!! Ok, honey, if you are reading this... and you just want to get me a present because I am such a good mother and wife... hehehe... it's called a 5D Mark ii. Just in case... In the meantime I'm content with my little rebel.

Some snap shots from today.

I love storage ottomans!!! "Why?" you ask.

They are used to store toys...

and some other things too!!!

So versatile!

1 comment:

Kamy said...

LOL I remember that day they loved it in there!

 

The Cerwinka Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates